Your company can make a huge difference to the lives of people living in poverty across the Midlands.
There’s a variety of ways your company can get involved and support FareShare Midlands and have a direct impact in the fight against hunger and poverty across the Midlands.
Our corporate partnerships programme can provide your company with incredible CSR, staff-engagement and brand benefits and you will provide essential support for our work. However you choose to get involved we will be there to support you and ensure that your support has real impact in your community.
You could choose to make a much needed donation to support our work in the Midlands. Simply follow the donation button at the top of this page.
Such as contributing towards the costs of delivery vehicles, a contribution towards our running costs or other capital items which support our operation. Alternatively, you could raise valuable funds by organising a corporate day and asking your suppliers to be involved by sponsoring the event.
Charity of the Year
By choosing FareShare Midlands as your Charity of the Year you can encourage staff, customers and suppliers to work together to support our work, helping to feed thousands of vulnerable people every day. The experience will be fun and interactive and will lead to making a step change in the fight against poverty in the Midlands.
This can be a fantastic way to align your products and services with our charity. It can drive sales, reach new audiences and help to raise awareness of the issue of food poverty in our community.
Every £1 raised will provide enough food for 4 meals. There are so many ways to fundraise in the workplace can include raffles, sweepstakes, sport challenges, guess who, dress down days, or hold a cake bake sale.
This can include anything from a quiz to a ball. They can also include challenge events from zip wiring to overseas treks. The possibilities are endless and a great way to get your staff, customers and suppliers involved.
Give directly from your salary
Payroll giving, or Give as you Earn as it is sometimes known, is a simple way to make regular tax free donations to FareShare Midlands. Just £5.00 per month could provide enough food for 240 meals over a year.
As well as doing your own thing to raise funds we welcome teams of corporate volunteers to help sort food and prepare orders as well as being a drivers’ mate and delivering food to our community groups across the region.
If employees raise money for FareShare Midlands, your company could consider matching their donations. For more information please call 0116 286 7735/ 07976 695990
How we can support you
Each corporate partnership is unique. We will work with you to create a tailored programme to ensure that your partnership is successful. We can offer:
- Expertise - we recognise that one size does not fit all and will work with you to tailor the partnership to suit your requirements.
- PR - we are able to create positive PR stories
- Reporting - We recognise that companies and their employees want to see where their support goes, and we are able to demonstrate to you the impact of your support by providing you with regular updates.
- Seeing is believing - We offer the opportunity to visit our Midlands Regional Centre and visit a project that receives FareShare food so that visit you can see the difference you are making first-hand.
- Employee engagement - We can offer a variety of opportunities to engage your employees in a tangible way that allows them to see the impact of your funding, while actively helping to deliver our mission.
However, you choose to support FareShare Midlands you will have a direct impact on our growth and success and help to get good food to thousands of people living in poverty.